Thursday 13 May 2010

Baby's nursery!

We have finished the nursery, the clothes and bedding have been washed, and bags packed..now all we need is for baby to come. Not too soon though! I am really big now, and everyone asks if I am due any day now. Baby has dropped, and is sitting quite low.

I feel constantly tired, and heavy, but still love being pregnant. I love feeling little one move inside me. It is such a special time.

I am so excited for his arrival now, not long to go at all. 6 weeks till his due date!

Here are some photos of the nursery. We have a space theme for this little room and have put decals and artwork to match. Sven bought an alien abduction lamb which is very fitting! My mum made a fantastic cushion for my chair, I bought some vintage space fabric and she did her magic. I love it!




No comments: