Monday 29 March 2010

BUMP Quiz

BUMP Quiz
How far along? 27 weeks 1 days

Total weight gain/loss: Not exactly sure but I think I have gained a lot of weight...all the yummy chocolate I have been eating!

Maternity clothes? Yes!

Stretch marks? Not yet - thank goodness

Sleep: Sleep is getting better. Ethan has been starting to sleep through the night - which is wonderful! But the cat now wants out at 3am!

Best moment this week: Got great news this morning. Hopefully things can get back on track now, and my hubby can start to relax!

Movement: Lots on and off!

Food cravings: Prawns, steak and fruit!

Gender: BOY!!!!

Labor Signs: Not yet!

Belly Button in or out? BIG Outie!

What I miss: Sunshine and swimming!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting baby and decorating the nursery!

Weekly Wisdom: "Remember that life owes you nothing, you owe everything to life!"

Milestones: 27 weeks!

1 comment:

Stefan Blog said...

Hi Marisa & Sven,

lovely pics and hope to see pics of the new born boy soon. Michaela & myslef are following everything and keep updating so we can keep up. Have a lovely weekend.
cheers
Stefan